The Grant Park Parents Network sponsors playgroups for children in and around Grant Park. The most active playgroups are those for children 2 and under. Groups generally meet a few times a month with occasional evening/weekend family events. In order to participate in a playgroup, you must reside within the Parkside Elementary School district. This includes Grant Park, Summerhill, Cabbagetown, Ormewood Park, Glenwood Park, and Woodland Hills. This reflects a recent change in our “playgroup zone.” We are getting such a density of families in our intown neighborhoods that we feel we have to make our membership area smaller in order to keep groups to a manageable size. We also hope to create stronger ties within our communities and foster relationships that can easily continue into school days.
If you do not live with the GPPN playgroup area, you are still welcome to belong to GPPN. You may also, however, wish to explore other local parents groups, such as the East Atlanta Parents Network and the Kirkwood Area Playgroups.
For more information about our playgroups, contact email@example.com.
- New Playgroup – Born Mar 2017 – Aug 2017
- Wombats – Born Sept 2016 – Feb 2017
- Llamas – Born Mar 2016 – Aug 2016
- Turtles – Born Sept 2015 – Feb 2016
- Naked Mole Rats – Born Mar 2015 – Aug 2015
- Hedgehogs – Born Sept 2014 – Feb 2015
- Lemurs – Born Mar 2014 – Aug 2014
- Budgies – Born Sept 2013 – Feb 2014
- Otters – Born Mar 2013 – Aug 2013